An Interactive Dungeons & Dragons Movie

Pour blablater et discutailler de tout et de rien !
Répondre
Sparks

An Interactive Dungeons & Dragons Movie

Message par Sparks »

Hello everyone,

I'm an entrepreneur working in interactive cinema. I am coming to Paris in two weeks and wanted to set up a screening of a D&D movie called "Scourge of Worlds," to test the prototype and get audience feedback about the experience. This is a movie where there are several different ways the plot can develop and it depends on a choice the audience makes at specific points in the movie. In this setup, the choice will be made by voting through an app on a smartphone. The movie itself is in English and averages about 40 minutes in length.
You can read about it here - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375048/
And also, you can see a youtube review of it here -

I am curious how many are interested in this, would like to attend, or maybe even help out. The tentative dates are either June 13th (Thursday) or June 16th (Sunday) in the evening.
Sparks

Message par Sparks »

--- this is google translate, the english original is in the end ---
Mon objectif est de faire du cinéma interactif une réalité, où vous pourrez vous rendre au cinéma pour voir des films en ayant accès à des fonctionnalités interactives.
Je veux comprendre comment l’interactivité est perçue par les utilisateurs , ce que les gens aiment ou n'aiment pas, entendre leurs opinions et suggestions.
C'est difficile de parler de cela de manière abstraite, j'ai donc adapté ce film pour illustrer mon système.
J'ai choisi ce film en particulier car que je sentais que le public pour un film interactif D & D pourrait être attiré par la créativité, les choix, la technologie et l'innovation.
C'est ce type de public qui serait probablement intéressé par le cinéma interactif.
En outre, le film n'est pas très long moyenne (40 minutes en moyenne) et a une note décente sur IMDB (6.7).
Je pense que c'est un choix judicieux pour tenter l'expérience et voir ce que les gens pensent du cinéma interactif.
Je veux essayer de le faire dans différentes villes internationales pour voir les opinions des publics du monde entier.
Comme je viens à Paris pour le festival Futur en Seine, je sentais que ce serait une bonne occasion pour commencer. :)

--- english original ---
My vision is to make interactive cinema a reality, where you would go to the cinema to see full-feature interactive films in the movie theater.
I want to understand the experience it gives people, what people like or do not like, to hear their opinions and suggestions.
It is hard to speak of this in the abstract, so I adapted this movie to the system.
I chose this particular movie because I felt that the audience for a D&D interactive movie probably likes creativity, choices, technology and innovation.
This is the same audience that would probably be interested in interactive cinema as well.
Also, the movie is medium length (40 minutes on average) and has a decent rating on IMDB (6.7).
So I think it is a good choice for trying it out and seeing what people think of interactive cinema.
I want to try to do this in various international cities to see opinions of audiences world-wide.
But I am coming to Paris for the Futur-en-Seine festival so I felt it would be a good opportunity to begin. :)
Sparks

Message par Sparks »

Bonjour,

L'activité est organisée à Le Repaire Du Dragon ce soir à 1900. Aussi, les participants qui viennent compléter l'enquête finale recevront un certificat-cadeau gratuit de 8 euros pour Le Repaire Du Dragon, http://www.lerepairedudragon.fr/

Le film est en anglais et moyennes durée de 40 minutes.

Vous pouvez vous joindre à l'événement ici -
(You can join the event here - ).

Les places sont limitées à 12 personnes donc veuillez vous RSVP à http://bit.ly/dndparis1fr pour confirmer votre espace.
(Space is limited to 12 people so please RSVP at http://bit.ly/dndparis1en to confirm your spots.)

Merci :)
Répondre

Retourner vers « Blabla et discussions »